Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Stamps of Life March Club Release


I am in love with the March club release by The Stamps of Life.  It is a fun, fun, fun set called bicycle2stamp.  
I am sharing four fast and easy cards I created with the stamps plus matching dies.  (There is also a pretty "hello" die included in the die set.)  I've always had a weakness for bicycle stamps.  I think it is because you get the fun without having to break a sweat (unless your craft room is "hot.")  :)  I recently purchased an exercise bike which has a desk on the front of it.  I'm using it while I read or on my laptop for exercise but let me tell you it is not near as much fun as riding a bike outside (or stamping a bicycle)!  :)  But I digress....check out my fun samples plus all the other great samples at the The Stamps of Life gallery.




Can you believe it is the first day of March?  I can't!  :)  This past week we had the largest snowfall I have ever seen in my lifetime (and I am "ancient.")  We got a whole ten inches!  Don't laugh because it hardly snows where I live and if it does then four inches is considered a blizzard.  :)  It was beautiful and I loved looking out at our winter wonderland.  Our power went off a few times so we had to stay close to the fireplace and read (doesn't that sound awful? ha-ha).  But alas it is just a memory now as it has rained it all away during the night.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: