Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Floral "Thinking of You" Card

 photo AquaFloralThinkingofYouCard.jpg
I hurt my back Sunday afternoon and have been walking like Tim Conway used to on the Carol Burnett show.  (For those of you too young to know what I am talking about, let's just say SLOW.)  :)  It has been hard to do anything but sit with a heating pad on my back since then.  I have been joining in the fun at Split Coast Stampers and creating cards for their Hope You Can Cling To during the month of October.  I have not missed one of the challenges so was determined to keep up...even with my "hurt back."  So here's my card I created for today's challenge called "Sending Flowers."  I heated embossed the flower images in the top right and bottom left.  All of the stamp images are by Gina K Designs.  The patterned paper and flower are by Prima Marketing.  I added some jewels, gems and baker's twine to finish up my fast and easy card.
Hope you are having a good day and thanks for stopping by.  I guess I'll be taking it easy for several more days but it's not all bad (except when I move...wink), I'm getting caught on my favorite shows plus reading....which as busy as I stay is a treat.  :)

No comments: